TERMS OF SERVICE
**Disclaimer: Website images represents the idea for the arrangement or class idea; however, specific flower choices may vary and are subject to market freshness and availability.**
We want your blooms to be gorgeous; therefore, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers at certain times of the year. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another similar color.
Feel free to add anything you like to the "special instructions" section, while placing your order. For example, "please do not put any pink fragrant lilies, my mom hates the smell of those."
We will always use our best judgement here at The Arrangement Co. and we stand behind our products & services.
The Arrangement Co. strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a floral design provider and workshop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. Because we are working with perishable products, sometimes Mother Nature works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact The Arrangement Co. immediately. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, The Arrangement Co. must be contacted within 48 hours of the delivery. Please keep in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required, which is outlined on our Flower Care Card. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 2 days of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. The Arrangement Co. reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When The Arrangement Co. receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
4. Should any customer place an order through The Arrangement Co. and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to the delivery date of the order. If the cancellation is received after the cancellation cutoff or after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
5. The Arrangement Co. is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item and we will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
6. The Arrangement Co is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. The Arrangement Co makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
What Information Do We Collect? How Do We Use It?
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit-card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status. Other than that, we ask information about the specific arrangement purchase and design, but this information is not stored beyond the use of the purpose for that order.
We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about other merchandise that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the Web site, new The Arrangement Co. services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please notify us. Make sure to notify us for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
How Does The Arrangement Co. Protect Customer Information?
What About "Cookies"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as 1-Click shopping and to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping cart and purchasing them.
Will The Arrangement Co. Disclose the Information it Collects to Outside Parties?
The Arrangement Co. does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message to [your company's e-mail address]. (If you use more than one e-mail address to shop with us, send this message from each e-mail account you use.) Also, The Arrangement Co. may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at The Arrangement Co. possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by sending a blank e-mail message to [your company's e-mail address].
Tell Us What You Think
The Arrangement Co. welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please contact with your thoughts on our Contact tab.